Property ID : LS2254
For Sale €1,500,000 Euro - Villa
Partially refurbished 10 bedroom Villa in a Great location on the Golden Mile in Marbella for Sale
Minutes’ walk from local amenities such as bars / restaurants / shops / supermarkets and beach
- Outside covered BBQ kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, hob, kitchen units and designer BBQ
- Situated in a quiet residential street and being very private, safe and secluded
- Private and secure parking behind electronic gates for up to 5 cars.
- Private (2,000 sq. metre) tropical garden with 3 huge sun terraces
- Enormous terrace dining area overlooking pool and garden.
- Outside heated and housed Jacuzzi to seat 7
- Outside terrace lounge with satellite TV
- Sandpit, swings and children’s play area
- Private Chiringuito / outside bar
- Private heated swimming pool
- Games area with pool table
- Covered table tennis area
At the end of the pool and sunbathing terraces – there is a private “Chiringuito” (beach bar) with designer bar stools / beer fridge and a fabulous mural of the sea and tropical islands. No need then to even go to the beach – there is also a sand pit close by for the kids!
Walk back past the pool and at the other end of the garden is the custom made BBQ in our garden kitchen – complete with oven, hob and fridge freezer! Dining on the massive terrace overlooking the pool is a sheer delight. Here you will also find comfortable terrace furniture and a flat screen TV to watch your favourite programs outside, and our American Pool table for those who like a game after dinner! Close by is the heated and covered Jacuzzi; sheltered and private from the rest of the garden, surrounded and secluded by exotic plants!
Close to the gym is a little section of Vega dedicated to children – there are swings, a sand pit, a play house with TV and sofas, and of course the children can also use the table tennis and pool table.
The grounds of Vega are extensive – on a 2,000 square metre plot – secure form all sides and with an electronic security gate, the private covered car park has private parking for up to 6 cars. The garden is a sheer joy of tropical plants and various grassed or terraced areas for activities or relaxing. This is a fabulous villa for all; groups of friends or generations of families who want a villa to spend some time together – yet have the space for privacy also.
VEGA – INTERIOR COMMUNAL
Vega has the option of either cooking on the BBQ and in the garden kitchen – or inside in the very well-equipped kitchen-diner. The appliances are mostly stainless steel, the units are Italian design, the worktops are granite, and the utensils, crockery and cooking wear are extensive and can amply cater for up to 24 guests. There are 2 utility rooms off the kitchen for washing and drying and a breakfast table and wall mounted flat screen TV.
Next to the fabulous kitchen are further tables for dining with beautiful décor and next to this dining area is the designer bar with American fridge for all your cold drinks. This dining and bar area then leads gracefully either to the outside dining and lounge areas through large patio doors or to the interior lounge areas – which have black leather sofas, beautiful décor, a flat screen TV, and music system.
- Italian kitchen with stainless steel appliances, American fridge freezer and granite worktops
- TV lounge with FULL (sports and film) Satellite TV
- 5 bathrooms / 4 ensuite / Jacuzzi bath to master
- 2 huge dining areas with private bar.
- Sleeps 24 with 10 double bedrooms
- Separate breakfast dining area
- Air conditioning / heating
- Marble floors throughout
- WIFI wireless internet
- Private gym
- 2 safes
8 bathrooms and a guest cloakroom – 4 of the bathrooms are ensuite including the Master.
The Master has a large Jacuzzi bath and separate shower
Here below is the bathroom layout and above are some of the bathroom photos.
- Bathroom 1 – ensuite shower room to bedroom 1
- Bathroom 2 – ensuite shower room to bedroom 1
- Bathroom 3 – communal bathroom with bath for bedrooms 3 & 4
- Bathroom 4 – ensuite Jacuzzi bathroom for Master bedroom 5
- Bathroom 5 – communal bathroom with bath for bedrooms 6 & 7
- Bathroom 6 – ensuite bathroom with bath for bedroom 8
- Bathroom 7 – ensuite wet room for disabled bedroom 9
- Bathroom 8 – communal bathroom with bath for bedroom 10
- In addition there is a guest cloakroom in the entrance hallway
Extensive sleeping accommodation consisting of 10 double bedrooms as follows
- Bedroom 1 – Twin beds / ensuite / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2 – Twin beds / ensuite / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed / shared bathroom / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 4 – Twin beds / shared bathroom / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 5 – Master / 2 double beds / ensuite / sleeps 2 – 4
- (Dressing room to bedroom 5 / single bed / sleeps 1)
- Bedroom 6 – King size / shared bathroom / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 7 – Double / shared bathroom / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 8 – Twin beds + 1 single / ensuite / sleeps 3
- Bedroom 9 – Disabled-friendly / ensuite / sleeps 2
- Bedroom 10 – Double bed / shared bathroom / sleeps 2
Bedroom 9 is a disabled–friendly suite with ensuite shower wet-room with hand rails and shower seat. The doors to the bedroom and bathroom are extra wide for wheelchair users and to avoid taking the wheelchair through the extensive hallways. It has wide patio doors to the exterior where there is a wheelchair ramp to the front door, and a further ramp from the villa to the pool.
There are also extensive hallways and features – you can almost get lost in this villa!
This fabulous villa is only a 10 minute walk to an array of shops and restaurants, or a 15 minute walk to the beautiful sandy beaches of Marbella’s extensive Golden Mile. Marbella central and Puerto Banus are only 5 minutes by car in either direction. It is also possible to walk to Puerto Banus along the Paseo, passing by an extensive array of beach bars and chiringitoes, play areas for children, water sports and beautiful beaches, until you reach the exclusive port of Puerto Banus. In the opposite direction towards Marbella, you will find more of the same as well as shops and market stalls until you enter Marbella port, and can then even explore the traditional Spanish Old Town and the famous Orange Square.
- Plot size: 2.000 M2
- Music System
- Air conditioning
- BBQ Area
- Close to international Golf course
- Close to International Polo Fields
- Close to international schools
- Close to Tennis Clubs
- Close to the Beach
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Place
- Games Room
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Laundry Room
- Marble Floors
- Outdoor Kitchen/Bar
- Sky or Cable TV
- Solar Panels
- Staff Quarters
- Store Room
- Swimming Pool
- Video Entry System